You are not connected. Please login or register

The Glitch

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Glitch on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Hi, first off, a lot of you may not know me cause I'm new to the guild, so if you don't - nice to meet you. Very Happy

So for about a day and a half, sometime during Wednesday, March 16, to Thursday, March 17, a glitch occurred in Mabinogi that let you max out your stats just by picking stuff up. I know a lot of us abused this. XD Well it was super fun, and certainly led to some great memories, knowing what it was like to be an elite player for a day.
I thought I would make this thread for people to discuss what they did/got with The Glitch (it shall always be capitalized in my mind...). Epic stories, screenshots, things of the like.

I think the highest I made my stats, personally, was 999 for Luck and about 700 for everything else. I didn't abuse it as much as I could have, really. XD All I really got out of it was about 40k, 12 new levels, beating the final boss of g13 in 4 hits, and a lot of very undeserved titles. XD

How about you guys?

View user profile

2 Re: The Glitch on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:10 am

Hmm. I made about 300k, learned that Peaca Int is for people who enjoy S&M, and got some good memories with running dungeons with people xD. Oh, and got 'the Wise', 'the Skillful', and 'Golem Slayer with One Blow'.

View user profile

3 Re: The Glitch on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:45 am

Twinny

Admin
999 everything. 1k min-1.5k max 1k defense 1k prot

I ran everything naked ;D. DIDNT GO AFK FOR A CHANGE O:

made 600k in the last 4 hours of unlimited glitching.

And now i feel so unaccomplished after having my godly powers taken from me. ; A;

View user profile http://celestic.forumn.org

4 Re: The Glitch on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:46 am

I'm so po'ed I didn't know about this glitch stuff.
sigh..

View user profile

5 Re: The Glitch on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:22 pm

I found out about it a day late. I was going to beat Hamlet with it, and found out they had already fixed it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum