You are not connected. Please login or register

Genshu's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Genshu's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:43 am

1a ) What motivated you to join the Celestic guild?
I was in the guild on my old main (human) Phauxx and know a few people in it thus being my reason.

1b ) What were your reasons for leaving Celestic? (For returning members only)
I had to go on Haitus and didn't care to be in a guild when I didn't plan on being active. Wasn't fair to you guys so I bummed in HS for awhile, went haitus again, and came back about a month ago.

2 ) What do you hope to achieve from Celestic?
<_< I want to have...a guild to do runs with?

3a ) What guilds were you in previously? (List all)
Hackshield.

3b ) What were your reasons for leaving each guild?
Too much drama. The game really isn't that for nonsense and it got annoying. ><

4 ) How well do you get along with other players?
Just fine. I'm too chill to care.

5 ) How do you feel about "noobs" and "Pros"?
Same difference. Just depends on the person, not how long they've played.

6 ) How would you react to a dungeon invitation that doesn't necessarily benefit you?
If I'm bored I'd go but if I were already helping someone then no, sorry.

7 ) If a guildie were to get camped by well recognised and respected mabi players, what would you do?
I honestly don't usually hear about people getting camped. ><

8 ) How active are you in game?
Was inactive for quite some time but started an elf around 3 months ago on and off, started playing often little less than a month ago, and am a little over lvl 600 with r1 trans and whatnot.

9 ) What can you offer to our guild?
Mah bodeh...and the occasional happy fun time. ;D Oh, and assistance with runs.

10 ) Tell us something interesting about yourself
I dislike crunchy peanut butter. t_T

View user profile

2 Re: Genshu's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:14 am

Genshu wrote:
9 ) What can you offer to our guild?
Mah bodeh...and the occasional happy fun time. ;D Oh, and assistance with runs.

hehe i like that reply.. but uhh..

one thing.. are you not planning on going on a break again for a long time soon..
another thing.. the answer to the camping question.. you need to give a better answer. just because you have never heard of it doesnt mean it doesnt happen xD

Besides that.. everything else seems ok.. -thumbs up from me-

View user profile

3 Re: Genshu's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:16 am

Nah, I don't plan on haitus again. If someone is being camped I usually hop on my old main and load up the r1 thunder but it's rare that I pay attention the the "OMGAWDS HALP I'MMA BEIN CAMPED!111" Be cool and save yourselves. Neutral

View user profile

4 Re: Genshu's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Twinny

Admin
Genshu, ur application is missing the header.
I.E Ign, total lvl, etc.

P.S HAI PHAUXX

View user profile http://celestic.forumn.org

5 Re: Genshu's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:09 pm

HURRO! :]

Lol, I'm a moron. xD

I.E Ign, total lvl, etc

IGN: Genshu (elf) Phauxx (human)
Total level: Little past 600 on elf, little past 2k on human. xD I don't know the exact levels since I'm not logged on.

I'll write more later. *Gets ready for work* o. <

View user profile

6 Re: Genshu's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Twinny

Admin
I just have a few questions

1) Didn't your elf make a guild of his own? What happened to that?

2) Your not playing on your main anymore?

3) Pertaining to question number 6. If you are not occupied, and a guildie needs help and the quest is like "OMG HARD" would you still help? And if we decided to run peaca or renes, would you reject the invitation because you might not benefit from it? (I.E exp lost, etc)

4) Pertaining to question 7. We really never get involved with any type of pvp or drama with other people. But in the past few months it had happened quite a few times. If it does happen in the future, would you be as willing as to jump in and try to save your guildies?

7 Re: Genshu's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:40 pm

1) Yep! Made it while I had free service and my officer moved and said he wouldn't have net for awhile so I didn't want to have a guild without him seeing as to how he was my best friend.

2) I level my main to 60 then wait for the free RB but aside from that, no, I don't. I'll log onto her when requested but that's about it.

3) Yeah, I don't mind hard or elite missions. The more difficult the better! I did a Peaca (on my old main) run with friends around a week ago and always like the Renes runs. Gives me something to do. I mass level the day I RB so anything else I don't need to benefit from.

4) If said person is camping and will not quit then I'll ask them to nicely but if they continue I will request a PvP though then I'd most likely cancel the match before it ended just so I could get them away from guild mate. Like I said, I don't PvP...can't stand that and the drama associated with it so I stay out.

View user profile

8 Re: Genshu's Application on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:19 am

Twinny

Admin
aye i see, well thats some nice tactics you have thur~ O:
Only worry i have is, i hope you are here to stay. Since people who tends to jump around leave a bad impression on me and the guild.

You application will be pending for 2-3 days. Please be patience and check your application regularly for the latest updates.

9 Re: Genshu's Application on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:58 am

Hell yeah, I have nice tactics. I'm awesome. Did you forget? D:<

I'm not a guild hopper unless I find something in the guild I REALLY dislike which is usually drama. Never hear anything bad about Celestic so should be fine.

View user profile

10 Re: Genshu's Application on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:12 am

Genshu wrote:Hell yeah, I have nice tactics. I'm awesome. Did you forget? D:<

I'm not a guild hopper unless I find something in the guild I REALLY dislike which is usually drama. Never hear anything bad about Celestic so should be fine.
AHHH MAH GAWD. PHAUXXY. YES. YES. I SAY YES. <3

View user profile

11 Re: Genshu's Application on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 am

D: ELE!!!11

View user profile

12 Re: Genshu's Application on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:42 am

Twinny

Admin
Application Accepted.

Thread will be locked.

Sponsored content