You are not connected. Please login or register

Jepha's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Jepha's Application on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:04 am

IGN/Name: Jepha
Gender: My character is male - in real life I'm a girl (if it matters)
Total level: 115
Class/battle style: Warrior

1a ) What motivated you to join the Celestic guild?

A certain member of yours whom I met very early on in my time on Mabinogi suggested that I apply. I didn't know much about guilds, but I did some research and became curious of the idea, and decided to try it. I'm rather new to the game, so I feel as if I could use some pointers, and nice people to be friends with. I'll try not to ask for help, often, though, and I won't be burdensome.

1b ) What were your reasons for leaving Celestic? (For returning members only)

2 ) What do you hope to achieve from Celestic?

I hope to be able to make some good Mabinogi friends, gather experience in the game, and just have fun.

3a ) What guilds were you in previously? (List all)

None.

3b ) What were your reasons for leaving each guild?

4 ) How well do you get along with other players?

I try to get along with everyone as best I can. This is a "massive multiplayer" after all. I wouldn't be here if I didn't enjoy playing the game with others.

5 ) How do you feel about "noobs" and "Pros"?

I don't mind either one, as long as the "noob" isn't the obnoxious stereotype that begs and speaks all in chatspeak, and the "pro" isn't a huge bragger. I'm a rather new member myself, so I don't mind new players at all.

6 ) How would you react to a dungeon invitation that doesn't necessarily benefit you?

I would go if I had the time. Running dungeons is fun, and I like gaining the EXP. I'm often online for short spurts of time, though, and don't always have that long to be online. If I could I certainly would though.

7 ) If a guildie were to get camped by well recognised and respected mabi players, what would you do?

I'm going to be honest - I'm not sure what "camped" refers to. If someone could please elaborate on this, I'll attempt to answer the question more accurately.

8 ) How active are you in game?

I generally play every day, at least for a little while.

9 ) What can you offer to our guild?

I can offer my assistance wherever I think I may be useful, such as running dungeons, or contributing what little knowledge I have, or even just hanging out and chatting if someone wants to.

10 ) Tell us something interesting about yourself

I just started playing Mabinogi about a month ago when several of my real-life friends referred it to me. This is the first RPG I've really played (excepting Perfect World for like a week) and I really, really enjoy it, especially the pet system. In real life I'm a 17-year-old college freshman. And... Don't really know what else to say I guess.

View user profile

2 Re: Jepha's Application on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:11 am

Hey hey..

well to answer your first question being "camped" is when someone has pvp on.. and usually like 2vs 1 and not being fair or if soeone using pets and chain casting wands to keep person dead.

I liked you responses to the questions. we as a guild are one big family xD anyways you got my thumbs yo.. would be nice to meet you in game though and have a chat... add me to friends

xD

Last edited by Crazymofo on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

3 Re: Jepha's Application on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Ah, cool, I see. Well in that case, I'd try to help out the person who was being camped, maybe be distracting the camper somehow. I've never been in that situation, but I know that if I was I wouldn't just leave it be.

Alright, you want me to add you to my friends? Is your in-game name the same as your name on here? I'll try it, and just tell me if it's something different.

Nice to meet you, by the way. Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: Jepha's Application on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Jepha! Very Happy I totally give a thumbs up. Jepha's as friendly as can be and is always willing to take advice.

View user profile

5 Re: Jepha's Application on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Very Happy Thanks, Steven!

View user profile

6 Re: Jepha's Application on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Twinny

Admin
Since you are new to this game, some of these questions might not be as suitable. So I have a few of my own.

Im curious, are your rl-life friends that urged you to play this game from other servers?

Did you remmeber who it was that encouraged you to apply? was it Jeg?

Why choose celestic over all the other guilds out there?

View user profile http://celestic.forumn.org

7 Re: Jepha's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 am

Twinny wrote:Since you are new to this game, some of these questions might not be as suitable. So I have a few of my own.

Im curious, are your rl-life friends that urged you to play this game from other servers?

Did you remmeber who it was that encouraged you to apply? was it Jeg?

Why choose celestic over all the other guilds out there?

No, my real-life friends are all on Tarlach as well. They've all been playing 2-3 years, and I joined to play with them. However, they're rarely on more than once or twice a week nowadays.

It was EPICsteven that suggested I join, I just wasn't sure if he was okay with me saying it or not.

Well, mainly because I haven't met anyone else who's suggested I join any other guild. Like I said, I didn't really know much about guilds, and I still don't. But this guild seems really friendly and fun, and that's all I'm looking for, really. My main goal is to make friends in this game, and find my place. So if I am accepted here then I'm sure I wouldn't see any need to ever look for any other guild again. That's just the kind of person I am - I like to get close and comfortable with a good group of people, and I don't like to leave them.

View user profile

8 Re: Jepha's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:04 am

Twinny

Admin
Since your friends have played for 2-3 years. I presume that they might be rather experienced already. If there was an incident in which your friends ask you to leave this guild and join theirs, would you do so without considering?

I ask this because, this has happened mutiple times.

9 Re: Jepha's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:28 am

Twinny wrote:Since your friends have played for 2-3 years. I presume that they might be rather experienced already. If there was an incident in which your friends ask you to leave this guild and join theirs, would you do so without considering?

I ask this because, this has happened mutiple times.

Well, these 3 friends of mine have become rather casual on Mabinogi. Like I said, once or twice a week at most, and for the past few weeks not even that. If you're asking if I would join a guild if one of them created it, I can tell you with certainty that that would never happen, since none of them purchase premium membership, nor do they plan to.
Also, they don't really participate in guilds. One of them, the most involved in Mabinogi, is already in a guild I believe, but I doubt he'd ask me to join it, and even so, I wouldn't have a need to, considering how little he's on. Basically, these friends only get on these days when another one of them is on - they're not heavily involved anymore, like I'm becoming. They plan to get on with each other - and me - and then do so.
In short, we're kind of like a unofficial guild ourselves, the four of us, and what I'm doing now is really trying to find a group of people, a real guild, inside Mabinogi that is separate from them, as I find myself just sitting around a lot with no one to do things with when they're not online (and they're only online around 1/10 of the time I am). This guild business has nothing to do with them, so I couldn't see them ever interfering.

I will have to be honest about one thing though, and that's that when these friends get on (like I said, it's rare, usually on a Tuesday or Friday evening), I would have to put them at top priority, above the guild, and do quests and things that they wanted to. This is because I don't see these friends that often - don't go to school with them, don't hang out much, and I joined specifically for them.

View user profile

10 Re: Jepha's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:56 am

Twinny

Admin
Oh most certainly i understand that. OF course rl- life friends are most important.

Your application will be pending for the next 2-3 days. Please check with forum regularly for the latest updates. In the meantime, feel free to browse around the public section until further notice.

P.S I liked you application, it was simple and to the point. Very Happy

11 Re: Jepha's Application on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Thanks! ^.^

View user profile

12 Re: Jepha's Application on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:23 am

Twinny wrote:Oh most certainly i understand that. OF course rl- life friends are most important.

Your application will be pending for the next 2-3 days. Please check with forum regularly for the latest updates. In the meantime, feel free to browse around the public section until further notice.

P.S I liked you application, it was simple and to the point. Very Happy
Ditto. I'm so lazy I hate reading long apps. And this mate seems like a great person. I give a thumbs up.

View user profile

13 Re: Jepha's Application on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:38 am

Twinny

Admin
Applicated accepted

Please proceed and apply at our guild stone

This thread will be closed at this time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum