You are not connected. Please login or register

Production Day!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Production Day!! on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:43 pm

I think a production day would benefit everyone. A day when everyone can do mat runs and just do production skills. It would help out fellow guild members present AND future. What do you guys think? Would you participate?

View user profile

2 Re: Production Day!! on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Sounds good to me! I could definitely stand to have other guildies in a production party with me, reminding me that I CANNOT QUIT!!! R1 WEAVING GET!!!!!!!

You know Rayout does their production thing on ch3 every Monday, right? We could always pitch in with them as well.

View user profile

3 Re: Production Day!! on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Well I only do smithing on mondays, but for the rest I usually do it when I feel like it xD

View user profile

4 Re: Production Day!! on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Twinny

Admin
it would be like a massive production party Very Happy! +.+ I can FEEEEELLL ET

View user profile http://celestic.forumn.org

5 Re: Production Day!! on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:18 pm

I'd be up for it.. but i dont know if i have any production skills yet -.- (im so lazy) unless you count alch stuff? xD

View user profile

6 Re: Production Day!! on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:08 am

weeeee cooking doesn't need prod Very Happy (except for maybe getting potatoes and the what nots)
but i'll help out because I have r2 prod rankable to 1 <3

View user profile

7 Re: Production Day!! on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:08 am

Elerya wrote:I think a production day would benefit everyone.
What would the day be, and what time?

View user profile

8 Re: Production Day!! on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:46 pm

squall12121 wrote:
Monday is best for production since you get a boost to your success rate and quality of output. The exception to this would be Refine, since most people have problems getting failures, not successes.

Btw I hope you guys don't mind if I still post on chur forumz occasionally >.>...

View user profile

9 Re: Production Day!! on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:14 am

Fain

Celestics
Celestics
Ariadne wrote:
squall12121 wrote:
Monday is best for production since you get a boost to your success rate and quality of output. The exception to this would be Refine, since most people have problems getting failures, not successes.

Btw I hope you guys don't mind if I still post on chur forumz occasionally >.>...

We dont the celestic community is sad that you left, and hope the best for your own guild however celestic the actual guild will dislike you forever until you rejoin her.(the guild not the people yes its a thing)

But yes if you guys ever decide that the guild is just not going to work out then please rejoin celestic, I hate seeing people go because it discourages twinny. She's put a lot of work into a guild that has a (what I think to be) great community, theres never a dull moment in our chat box except when its empty do to people aban- leav- joining another guild.

Yes there is puns in there however as I was saying im sure celestic as a whole community would take in every member you have if you find that you want to rejoin our steady community well actually we might weed out some people do to personalities im sure. We have had a few cases of drama in the past, mostly associated with past guild members(irony?) do to their personalities but I dont have a fear of that being you as we all enjoyed your time in this guild.

In otherwords the tl:dr version

BABY COME BACK YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON US~! bew bew bew bew bew bew bew.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKZg_qLiIj8

View user profile

10 Re: Production Day!! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:09 am

Twinny

Admin
omg dont tell ppl mommy's deepest darkest secretssss D:

Yes Ari, i do agree with Oni. We love our guildies, thats the nature of our people (We the PEOPLE~) And of course, like any guild leader would (i think), ill anxiously wait for your return because our short time together was really fun and i hate to see it end so soon :<

ANDD of course feel free to stalk us, our forums so we can keep in touch~ (though i do wish u wake up earlier so i wont be Pm-ing the afking you) xD

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRR

11 Re: Production Day!! on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Ariadne is Oni?

View user profile

12 Re: Production Day!! on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:18 am

Fain

Celestics
Celestics
who the hell do you think is fain? oni. duh.

View user profile

13 Re: Production Day!! on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:36 am

OMG i'm so confused!! Who is who?!!?!

View user profile

14 Re: Production Day!! on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:07 pm

lol Ariadne is Ariadne.

Thanks guys, I appreciate that. Sorry I haven't visited the forums in a while. I had to reformat my computer and in the process lost the URL. It's been re-bookmarked, though, so I'll be checking in more often again. ^^;

View user profile

15 Re: Production Day!! on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:47 am

Twinny

Admin
vly needs to get with the program >>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum