You are not connected. Please login or register

I don't like our forums...

New Color for Forums? c: (Feel free to add posts with a vision behind your selected color)

25% 25% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
25% 25% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
25% 25% [ 1 ]
25% 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I don't like our forums... on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:33 am

Pretty self explanatory. :c I mainly don't like the red. We need something fancier. We also need more activity on here. We need to expand our guild and we can't do that by sitting around expecting people to come to us. >Surprised

View user profile

2 Re: I don't like our forums... on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:35 am

I chose black. I usually don't like black but we are CELESTIC. I understand nagii wanted the forums reminiscent of mabi as a whole, but these are for out guild and they should represent us. Celestic. Celestial. We need something that is a visualization of this title we wear above our heads. I was thinking maybe have like, a picture of a galaxy or something in space.

View user profile

3 Re: I don't like our forums... on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:34 am

Twinny

Admin
I LYKE THE BACKGROUND D:<. However, im going to change banner soon. Gonna incorporate every senior member's pic on there :> MUHAHAHAA~

View user profile http://celestic.forumn.org

4 Re: I don't like our forums... on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:22 pm

I wouldn't mind the background if it... you know... didn't repeat. I forgot the coding for no repeat images and not to mention, Nagii's coding is either REALLY unorganized or... iunno. but repeating backgrounds bug me. :c

View user profile

5 Spacey background? :c on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:18 am

A more spacey background? To go along with our 'Celestial' name. You can only see part of it but get the idea? xP

View user profile

6 Re: I don't like our forums... on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:18 am

Twinny

Admin
omg ele that background is actually
not that bad...
o.o

View user profile http://celestic.forumn.org

7 Re: I don't like our forums... on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:32 am

Very Happy Harhar. Then use it. I made it all by mahself. /fingerpaints all over guild forums

View user profile

8 A reply c:... on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Sany8D

Celestics
Celestics
How about, blue and green? And maybe some yellow because "Celestic" is kind of like a "Celestial" and I picture it of glass with different colors, like at a Church. Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum