You are not connected. Please login or register

Tech issues

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tech issues on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Destronomicon

Celestics
Celestics
Hi guys been awhile

Heres the deal we need some good help when we have tech issues ive been offline for past number of days because after the update a few days ago I cant get on game and nexon is no help at all wont even adress my tickets I have looked on forums got some help to the point of bypassing I can get loaded to the login start game screen with avon in background and when I log in it gives me 0xe904000es error so Im stuck any ideas?

View user profile

2 Re: Tech issues on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Well as usual make sure you're on a clean client first, cuz if you're using mods chances are that they're getting detected. If you're still getting that error on a clean client then try reinstalling. If that dosen't work either then I dunno.

View user profile

3 Re: Tech issues on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Possible but not plausible: Nexon's patch doesn't work correctly, nor the full download. I think it has only happened to me once, but don't underestimate their ability to mess it up.

View user profile

4 Re: Tech issues on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Destronomicon

Celestics
Celestics
no mods complete re install totally clueless thanks for the responses though if you find or think of anything that might help id be in your debt

View user profile

5 Re: Tech issues on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Destronomicon

Celestics
Celestics
well my friends its not looking good for me Ive tried everything I can think of and what I can find in forums 12 days and counting might be forever nexon wont respond so guess im done for . cant connect to ftp server at patch screen if mabi bypass is used it get error 0xe904000es after log in all i got if anyone has ideas im up for it and unless nexon fixes whatever this is guess I wont be seein ya hope all is good with you guys "guess twins not gettin a ton of crabs from grud" so Ill see ya when and if I see ya

View user profile

6 Re: Tech issues on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:52 pm

oh you miserable sounding guildie. I'll go and see what's wrong now.

View user profile

7 Re: Tech issues on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:48 am

Destronomicon

Celestics
Celestics
that would be great cuz it seems im totally screwwwwed

View user profile

8 Re: Tech issues on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am

Yeah man, you and me both. You probably have vista/7 huh?
It seems to not be working properly for anything other than xp. I was able to log in, but my friends list and skill bar won't load. I guess we will just have to wait for Nexon to fix it.

View user profile

9 Re: Tech issues on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:33 am

Destronomicon

Celestics
Celestics
thanks for trying yeah win7 here tried another but its vista same problem its so ugh

View user profile

10 Re: Tech issues on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Yep. It's probably Nexon's fault. They did something that isn't compatible with vista/7. The best thing you can do is get a xp version of windows and use it for mabinogi lol.

View user profile

11 Re: Tech issues on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Destronomicon

Celestics
Celestics
guess thats bad news for me hope they fix it soon see ya when I see ya

View user profile

12 Re: Tech issues on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Yeah. I just made my pc dual bootable. So now i can switch over to xp to play mabi.
Also, it works in 7, but you probably have to reinstall mabi.

Download the install file, then right click it, go to properties, compatibility, [change settings for all users], then check "run this program as an administrator", then install.

Seems like the friends list is still out though.

View user profile

13 Re: Tech issues on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Destronomicon

Celestics
Celestics
thanks for the tips I tried but no luck and I dont have xp so dunno what to do now

View user profile

14 Re: Tech issues on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Well. If it was working 100% for me, I'd offer to teamviewer with you. But, I'm still getting problems, so I guess we'll just wait till nexon does something, or answers our tickets.

View user profile

15 Re: Tech issues on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Destronomicon

Celestics
Celestics
lol guess ill keep trying while I wait at least I dont feel so alone anymore thanks for that to be continued...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum