You are not connected. Please login or register

PVP,

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PVP, on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Evil or Very Mad Where do i start,? Well technically, everyone explains that humans are better then Giants and Elves. Technically this is all true, but Giants and Elves both have their pros and cons. When it comes to pvp i have difficulty when fighting a giant(yes, i am a elf). I sort of need advice when it comes to giants because i can't win with melee or range because if i use range they can easily charge me. A technique i found useful was actually useing magic to their disadvantage. When fighting a elf if they have high level range you may either want to a. (Take cover) or b.(use something that can hit them at a distance and is fast such as a fire bolt). Humans are generally good because when it comes to most weapons they can use them all, and also have good skills overall such as final hit and pally and dk. I think one problem with a human is that they can easily over power the other two races with fh. Oh, and one hint for those who do not realize this but, if you are into pvp but go afk take pvp off or you are going to get screwed over. No Now lets talk about weapons, as a elf i like the composite bow because of its range, for a giant, i like a sword and shield, for a human a mace and a shield, with a good 2h, or 2 1h as the secondary. Thank for reading my pvp chat, if you disagree or would like to comment i would really appreciate it What a Face

View user profile

2 Re: PVP, on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Admin

Admin
o_o someone wrote a book.

try staying close to a giant instead of running away from it to prevent charge. problem solved.

View user profile

3 lol i wish, on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:05 am

rule one for a elf, never stand near a giant, unless it is a distance far enough to prevent attack but close enough to prevent a charge Very Happy Sad

View user profile

4 Re: PVP, on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Get enough dex to 1 shot giants while they charge Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: PVP, on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Deathdealer9

Celestics
Celestics
1. Get blaze
2. Get no lag
3. Be aware of your surroundings
4. Go to dunby