You are not connected. Please login or register

Rhoslynn's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rhoslynn's Application on Thu May 12, 2011 1:47 am

IGN/Name: Rhoslynn
Total level: 178
Class/battle style: Melee

1) What motivated you to join the Celestic guild?
Last summer when I was active, I ran into various members of the Celestic guild and they helped me out. I don't remember their names (it was like, eight months ago). Also, I am looking to change guilds because the one I was very invested in last summer died out, and no one is active anymore.

2) What do you hope to achieve from Celestic?
I hope to make some friends and enjoy playing Mabinogi with other people again. It really makes things more enjoyable.

3a) What guilds were you in previously? (List all)

3b) What were your reasons for leaving each guild?
No one logs on anymore, my friends left, and the guild expired.

4) How well do you get along with other players?
I got along quite well with my other guild. I became real good friends with them. I was also quite sociable in guild chat.

5) How do you feel about "noobs" and "pros"?
I don't delineate between the two. Everyone is a player, really.

6) How would you react to a dungeon invitation that doesn't necessarily benefit you?
If I'm not busy with something of my own, I will be more than happy to help out fellow guildies. I only consider myself busy if I'm already in a dungeon, really. Most the time I'm just ranking metallurgy/refining/conversion (my current project), so I can easily drop that.

7) If a guildie were to get camped by well recognized and respected Mabinogi players, what would you do?
Try to get said well-recognized/respected players to stop through diplomatic communications. I really hate being camped, so I try to help out anyone, guild or no.

8) How active are you in game?
I was really active last August, but I had to leave for college, so my time was quickly diminished. I stopped playing altogether last October because my college's internet wasn't strong enough to play without extreme amounts of lag. But, winter semester is over, and I am back at my mum's house with good internet, so I have been logging quite a few hours in the past two weeks. As of right now, I have nothing going on, so I anticipate that I will be able to log in regularly (as in, approximately three-four times per week).

9) What can you offer to our guild?
I'm a pretty amusing guy. I'm smart, and I am usually more than happy to help with anything, even non-game related things.

10) Tell us something interesting about yourself
I'm a 21 year-old college student majoring in Graphic Design. I just changed majors from Mathematics Secondary Education, so I have a bit more school to go, unfortunately. I started playing Mabinogi in its open beta, but I restarted last summer with this character (and luckily my old character's gold and equipment). Even though my total level is a little low, I am quite experienced, as my old guild leader taught me a ton about the game (along with helping accelerate my progress through mainstream quests and getting skills).

Last edited by Rhoslynn on Thu May 12, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : disabled emoticons so the sunglasses dude wouldn't pop up for question eight)

View user profile

2 Re: Rhoslynn's Application on Thu May 12, 2011 2:44 pm

I really like your application, it shows sincerity and that is what we are looking for Smile
But your overall level is kind of low. However, we would be delighted to have you in the guild if you are willing to work hard and break the lvl 300 mark. Since a lot of us are higher lvl, we dont want you to feel left out when we are going for difficult dungeons.

Question though, when will be the next time you might possibly be on hiatus again? It is understandable that you might be occupied, being a college student (alot of us are). How can you assure us you wont just poof for a whole year?

View user profile

3 Re: Rhoslynn's Application on Sat May 14, 2011 11:22 pm

Do you have any good skills? well, your best..and if you're not really active, you won't really participate in runs, dungeons, TMS, etc... so that means you don't really do anything but talk maybe. Razz

Thread will be locked if no response in a week

View user profile

4 Re: Rhoslynn's Application on Mon May 16, 2011 2:17 am

No reply huh Mad
Application will seriously be locked in 4 days if conditions are not met.
Dang and I thought he was dedicated, lol how he went and edited the smiley face

View user profile

5 Re: Rhoslynn's Application on Sat May 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Thread locked

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum