You are not connected. Please login or register

Eborung's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Eborung's Application on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:05 am

IGN/Name: Eborung/Kalani
Total level: 377
Class/battle style: Human

1a ) What motivated you to join the Celestic guild?
I had placed a campfire down in Dunbarton, Twinny sat down, and some other Celestic members and started talking with me. They then invited me to join after chilling for a bit.

1b ) What were your reasons for leaving Celestic? (For returning members only)

I never left and don't plan too. I love this guild and guildies!

2 ) What do you hope to achieve from Celestic?
Absolute Power muahahahahaha, no not really, I have thunder, so I just want to chill with my friends.

3a ) What guilds were you in previously? (List all)
I honestly don't remember, I had joined a guild 2 years ago and got on one day and it no longer existed. So I have been with Celestic ever since.

3b ) What were your reasons for leaving each guild?
That old guild died, now it is a ghost that haunts all those who say "GIVE ME STUFF PLZZZZZ!"

4 ) How well do you get along with other players?
Excelently, unless I dropped a ton of pets into Ciar normal instead of Ciar pet dungeon. It was a good laugh, but then I laughed harder as a human player dropped 7 pets into ciar hardmode.

5 ) How do you feel about "noobs" and "Pros"?
Nebies want to learn, noobs want free stuff without learning, pros teach noobs and newbies how to become better players. PS blacklist is perfect for teaching noobs how not to spam asking for free items.

6 ) How would you react to a dungeon invitation that doesn't necessarily benefit you?
Ah the beauty of dungeons is you ALWAYS get experience from, so do my pets.

7 ) If a guildie were to get camped by well recognised and respected mabi players, what would you do?

I would message said guildy and let them know I will do the following: I would summon forest golem (rank 6), charge Thunder (rank Cool 5 times, then fire and then attack with golem and then quickly change channels.

8 ) How active are you in game?
I play every weekend, go to Tara all you can eat buffet Wink and log in every other day.

9 ) What can you offer to our guild?
Giant with Metalergy rank 4. Clover gnu.

10 ) Tell us something interesting about yourself
I am an animation major and I love this game, its free and I can get free nx, what more can I ask for. PS Im a cancer

View user profile

2 Re: Eborung's Application on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:28 pm

I like your app, and r6 golem and r5 thunder isn't too bad for your level too. I give you a thumbs up.

EDIT: Aw man, he's already in the guild...OH WELL

View user profile

3 Re: Eborung's Application on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 am

BUHAHAHAHAH SANY GOT TROLLED. nice one kalani (^_^)b

View user profile

4 Re: Eborung's Application on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Like I give a shet. I troll all the time D<

View user profile

5 Re: Eborung's Application on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Well I figured it would be fun to fill out, also alot of members have no idea who I am, so I figured that would help lol. Also if I didn't fill it out now, I doubt I would remember how I joined the guild.....its been a looooooooong time since I joined lol.

View user profile

6 Re: Eborung's Application on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Love the enthusiasm!

But thread will be locked

False application

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum