You are not connected. Please login or register

maxximilion's application (the serious one)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 maxximilion's application (the serious one) on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:17 pm

IGN/Name:maxximilion
Total level:620
Class/battle style:mage

1a ) What motivated you to join the Celestic guild?

i was in it befor and it was a fun active guild were every one was nice and talked alot. I also herd you guys do things as a group

1b ) What were your reasons for leaving Celestic? (For returning members only)

back then i had a gf and she wanted me to help her start a guild and then leave so i could come back but my computer broke and i was off for more then half a year. (i dont date in this game anymore chances of leaving again 0%)

2 ) What do you hope to achieve from Celestic?

i would like to achieve friendships and just have fun with an active guild of nice players

3a ) What guilds were you in previously? (List all)
-energy
-holyworriors
-celestic

3b ) What were your reasons for leaving each guild?

celestic-to help my gf and come back but computer broke
energy-only like 4 people ever came on
holyworriors-i kept getting accused of hacking and i got camped.......alot

4 ) How well do you get along with other players?

very well im really talkitive i kinda have a dirty mind beware

5 ) How do you feel about "noobs" and "Pros"?

i think there all the same because theres always some one higher level then you thats going to call you a noob

6 ) How would you react to a dungeon invitation that doesn't necessarily benefit you?

i would go because dungeons are fun and i like to train

7 ) If a guildie were to get camped by well recognised and respected mabi players, what would you do?

i would ask them to stop if they didnt i would help because i rember back in the day when i was really weak deathdealer would always save me

8 ) How active are you in game?

im on everyday exsept sol time and when i have basketball

9 ) What can you offer to our guild?

i can over fun times alot of laughs and my personality

10 ) Tell us something interesting about yourself

i play highschool basketball and i wanna play in cologe i like to hang around dumbarton alot with sixxam (im just about always with him)

View user profile
Eh. I'm biased due to last application. I still give thumbs down. Also, edit buttons are your friends.

View user profile
Hey Much better, like you answers in this one.. Well im still a bit iffy. but I say how about like a trail period?? best way to work things out i think

cheers and woo i love Basketball too xD

View user profile

Twinny

Admin
This application seems a lot better then previous one. I have heard from him in game about his grammar and spelling issues, so he will not judged based on that.

Since the guild haven't decide on re-apply procedures, you will definately have to go through a trial period even if you were to be accepted.

Now i have a few guestions i would like you to answer,
1) Can you name a few people you know from the guild?

2) What is your age in real life?

View user profile http://celestic.forumn.org
7 ) If a guildie were to get camped by well recognised and respected mabi players, what would you do?

i would ask them to stop if they didnt i would help because i rember back in the day when i was really weak deathdealer would always save me

awww... how nice Very Happy

improved application. I would say yes. We can't really say you'd do anything later though since we aren't fortune tellers. All we can do is hope you know your ethics and leave our trust in your hands ^^

View user profile

Twinny

Admin
Application rejected

Failed to answer further questions.

Thread will be locked at at this point

View user profile http://celestic.forumn.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum